Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Diva Weekly Challenge #204: "Valentangle"

Well, I'm a little late on posting my "Valentangle" for the Diva's Weekly Challenge #204 last week, but here it it is. (Life gets busy. :) 




I loved how my tile turned out after completing the Diva's Weekly Challenge #202: Duotangle: Chebucto vs. Copada that I decided to incorporate those same tangles into my "Valentangle". Both of these tangles were designed by Margaret Bremner, CZTIn my version of Chebucto this time, I used hearts for my centers. I used Copada inside the heart shape petals and filled them with fine curving lines. I accented my tile with little hearts.  

I enjoyed using the red ink in my tile and I liked the overall "Valentangle" effect. I used Micron pens (.01 & .005) in both Sepia and of course red.


No comments:

Post a Comment