Thursday, March 26, 2015

Every Inchie Monday - Lasso

This week's Every Inchie Monday Challenge is "Lasso." Since, an inchie is so small, I cropped in on my lasso. In my research of lassos, I came across an image of one in a loop that had a handle on it. I liked that particular area of the image and chose to draw it. 

Pens: Royal Blue (BL6) from the 5 Pen Primary Tones Set by Chameleon Color Tones, permanent alcohol ink pen system; Sakura Pigma Micron pen and brush (.01) in Sepia; No. 2 Pencil

Paper: White Cardstock 80-lb


14 comments:

  1. Nicely drawn. It's cool with the handle; that must be handy! Have a brilliant day! c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous drawing on your inchie Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty - love the drawing and the shading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how you zoomed inn on the detail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your inchie! I love how you meticulously describe materials used - it's very satisfying and calming to read. I have all same materials; unfortunately currently involved in another project with no time to tangle, but that will change. And I continue to be in love with the Chameleons I discovered through you. One day I will save up for the whole set. Can't wait to see your inchie next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) I hope you will be able to get your set of Chameleons soon.

      Delete
  6. I like that you did such a close up of the lasso. Nice details that way.

    ReplyDelete