Friday, March 6, 2015

Every Inchie Monday - Love

This week's Every Inchie Monday Challenge is "Love." I can't wait for Springtime to arrive when "love is in the air." Since there is a lot of love buzzing during Springtime, I chose to draw bumble bees circling a purple flower. On the flower, there are Copada-shaped petals with tiny purple hearts. Copada is a tangle designed by Margaret Bremner, CZT. I also incorporated Zinger, a Zentangle®-original tangle designed by Maria Thomas. Zinger reminded me of honey dippers which I thought went perfectly with the bees. This time instead of cutting a piece of paper to a squared inch size, I drew a squared inch frame with my Micron sepia brush pen for my inchie drawing.

Pens: Sakura Pigma Micron pens/brush (.01 & .005) in sepia and purple
Gelly Roll pen in yellow from the Stardust pack

Paper: Strathmore, White Artist Tiles, 100lb.,  4 in. x 4 in.



2 comments:

  1. Bees + nectar = love! Love your springtangle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun to see tangles pop up in inchies. I love your little composition!

    ReplyDelete